Thursday, September 15, 2016

Best New TV Shows Research 1

I looked at ABC's fall lineup and premier date. The 5 new shows they are releasing are  American HousewifeConvictionDesignated SurvivorNotorious and Speechless. The show Speechless stood out to me in particular because it was being advertised on the side of the screen. It is a show about a mom who will do anything for her husband and kids, one of which has cerebral palsy. The premier is on Wednesday, September 21st at 8:30 pm.

I believe Speechless will be very successful because it has been marketed really well. I've seen commercials on TV. The trailer and a sneak peak are both on ABC.com. I also hear radio ads and see billboards on the highway. I may watch Speechless if I have time because it seems like an interesting show. 

http://abc.go.com/news/insider/abc-fall-2016-2017-primetime-tv-schedule-revealed-051716

No comments:

Post a Comment